Open Positions in the greater New York /New Jersey area:
Entry-level Implementation Specialist
: responsible will be gathering and understanding customer requirements, implementing & verifying digital enrollment forms, and coordinating with other members of EverythingBenefits' team. Relevant training provided on the job.
Senior Benefits Product Manager
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills
- Consultative ability to listen, gather, understand customer requirements
- Strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and documentation
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
will be responsible for participating in a full spectrum of benefits product development initiatives
- Serving as a liaison between clients, product development, deployment, support teams, and benefit providers
- Gathering requirements, providing insights to drive product lifecycle development, maganing the evolution of the product roadmap, and developing relevant product documentation
- Leveraging available resources to stay up-to-date on compliance and legislative requirements specific to the industries served and ensuring these requirements are reflected in the product definition in a timely manner
Requirements: 5+ year recent relevant industry expertise including health exchange(s) and benefits enrollment. 3+ year product management experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High attention to detail. Technical background and carrier relations experience preferred. Marketing Specialist
: responsible for managing content, social media, public relations and paid strategies as well as support the production and use of visual and digital assets
- Collaborating with executive management group to help execute on effective marketing strategies using various available methodologies
- Staying up-to-date on the available technologies and best practices to communicate company vision, and increase lead generation and extending business relationships
- Contributing to the growth of good will throughout the company
Requirements: 3+ year relevant expertise. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High attention to detail. Health care or benefits industry experience a plus.
Benefits include: Excellent health and wellness coverage options, 401k, profit sharing opportunities. Flexible work arrangements for a better work-life balance. Great growth opportunities!
To apply or learn more please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org