A few weeks ago, we released our second e-book, titled "Benefits Matter: 5 Benefits Trends and Leveraging Technology." The 16-page downloadable e-book is geared for HR Benefits Administrators and covers topics including:
- Why the benefits are crucial for today's employers and employees.
- The 5 generations in today's workforce, what motivates each, and the importance of flexibility.
- Family leave policies are gaining momentum in 2019. Is your organization supporting new parents?
- Well-being benefits help productivity and engagement. See which well-being policies are offered by large employers.
Inside our e-book, you'll find benefits stats from all the latest research studies. Here's a sneak peek of the data covered:
- 34% of organizations increased their benefits offering in the past year.
- 27% of organizations offer telecommuting; while 70% of employees find this benefit to be valuable.
- 85% of Baby Boomers want wellness programs - more than any other generation.
- 88% of Employers feel that family leave policies will make them more competitive.
- 10% of large employers offer student loan refinancing.
- 78% of employees would remain with their employer because of benefits offered.