Now that the new year is underway, here is a perfect opportunity to reflect on the key milestones that helped lead up to 2018. It’s been a great year continuing to execute on EverythingBenefits’ mission, which is to cut out the bloated, manual, frustrating administration of benefits and to make the mundane, magnificent.
With that in mind, our company has accomplished A LOT last year, all while growing and challenging ourselves along the way. Thanks to our awesome team, partners, and clients, our momentum is only going to carry and build throughout 2018!
Highlights of 2017
How do we make the mundane magnificent? Let’s start with products. We started with launching not one, not two, but FIVE magnificent products to accomplish that objective:
- COBRA Admin – Unlike every other product on the market, our solution listens for COBRA relevant events so the employer does not have to! Talk about hassle-free!
- 401(k) & 360 Integrations – One-way 401(k) communications are simply passé. Our partners can offer their customers the ability to send and receive data to-and-from their retirement plan vendor with little more than a click of a button. Two-way (360°) feeds are the way “2” go!
- New Hire Reporting – Got a new face in the office? Leverage our connections to send new hire reports to reporting agencies with ease!
We saved the best for last! Here are some products introduced last year that our partners and clients LOVE to talk about:
- Premium Reconciliation – With analytics and forecasting trend reports that will satiate the most data-hungry business analyst, get carrier billing transparency and error resolution like never before. What used to take weeks to do can now be accomplished in a fraction of the time!
- Billing Consolidation – Ever find yourself suffocating under the weight of your billing process? Instantaneously combine multiple carrier invoices into one easy-to-process payment!
All these new additions did not go unnoticed by our delighted partner community. We increased our partner base to just under 200 (with big names like HealthiestYou and Nationwide joining our network) and boosted our client base to over 1,500 – both figures reflecting exponential growth over the last year!
We’re hiring, we’re hiring, we’re hiring!
Our team tripled during last year and we are continuing to add new team members in every department. Think of it this way: if this company were a boat, we originally set sail with our canoe in 2015 and upgraded to a bigger sailboat with 10 employees by the start of 2017.
Today, and since last year, we’ve transformed that sailboat into a powerful ferry, carrying 30 full-time employees… and with operating a boat of this size, our company continues to evolve and become more sophisticated and diversified with more advanced training and career opportunities for every one of us.
The wonderful thing for me is that we’re still going strong with our casual, friendly, and fast-paced environment.
2018 is going to be huge!
2017 really has been a stellar year for us, and that wouldn’t have been possible without our amazing team and partners. Every day we’re inspired by both our team and our partners to do more and to make people’s lives better.
Looking ahead, 2018 is going to be huge – We’re expecting big improvements, brand-new products, and even more good things to come! Some things on our bucket list:
- Diving deeper into benefits cost transparency – what drives one of the biggest employer costs
- “Leveling-up” our current system by introducing gamification to our products
- A brand-new office location for our growing team – our kitchen fridge is getting stuffed!
- And of course, we can’t wait to visit our old and new friends’ events and trade shows. Lookout! the EB team is coming to a conference near you (visit us at the IPPA)!
Don’t forget to keep an eye out for all the updates in the coming year - there are sure to be loads! Sign up for our newsletter, lookout for our upcoming blog posts, and Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to get company news and product updates.
Now let’s turn this tough ferry boat into a full-fledged ocean liner!