Open enrollment is just around the corner! We asked singer-songwriter Lisa Loeb to remind our clients to please update their plan selections - musically of course :).
Play her video, and scroll below for our open enrollment tips.
Here are 5 more tips to get you through a stress-free open enrollment.
- Get your plan selections in ASAP. Don't wait until the last minute!
- Transmit your open enrollment data to your carriers at least 2 weeks before the plan effective date so that your employees have cards in time for the new plan year.
- Educate your employees on the benefits available to them. You can help employees understand their benefits by providing them with different marketing materials like videos or infographics that display benefits information in an easy to digest way. We all consume information differently, so it’s helpful to offer different mediums.
- Establish clear deadlines. Make sure employees are privy to your open enrollment time frame and deadlines. You may also remind them frequently!
- Host a virtual Q & A session. There’s no question that this open enrollment is going to be different from years past. You won’t be able to huddle employees into the conference room, but you can still host sessions virtually.
If you want to know how we make Open Enrollment stress-free for thousands of employers, contact our team to learn about our AI-powered Benefits Enrollment & Management. We love simplifying all of our clients' benefits needs!