- Research clients, identify key players and generate interest with a positive attitude at all times.
- Meet and exceed sales goals and expectations for monthly and quarterly quotas.
- Prospect and develop relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Generate and qualify leads in order to develop and grow your sales pipeline.
- Convert sales qualified leads into paying customers.
- Become proficient and certified in all solutions and sales messaging.
- Input and manage all sales opportunities through CRM.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings to include accurate sales pipeline forecasting and management ensuring consistent monthly performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of sales, business development, contract management, or related experience.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage time, multitask, and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Stellar English verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills with strong attention to detail and follow-up.
- A true passion for technology and an ability to translate that passion into measurable business impact for customers and. prospects.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented.
- Insurance / benefits / workforce management industry experience.
- Background in IT and/or Sales is a plus.
Submit your cover letter and resume in the form below or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.