• Strategic outreach (cold & warm) to corporate prospects (30+ daily)
• Qualifying marketing-generated leads
• Researching companies, identifying key decision-makers, and developing sales leads
• Scheduling qualified sales
• Ensure accurate, complete and timely updates to prospect activity in CRM
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work exposure
• 1 – 3 years of sales experience; remote-based product sales helpful
• Insurance/benefits or SaaS industry experience a HUGE plus
• Extremely comfortable making a high-volume of daily outreaches to corporate prospects
• Strong business acumen and ability to articulate core value propositions
• Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task/manage multiple opportunities effectively
This position offers an excellent opportunity to learn first-hand how to leverage best practices, current industry trends
- Competitive compensation plans
- Generous holiday/vacation time off
- Medical / dental / vision benefits
- Continuing education contributions
- Friendly, energetic business-casual environment
- Forward-thinking management team
- Recentgrads / veterans welcome!
- EverythingBenefits is an EOE
Located in New Providence, New Jersey, EverythingBenefits™ is a fast-growing technology company focusing on delivering software solutions that address the evolving needs of the healthcare landscape. Recent healthcare reform has introduced new opportunities for improvement in the insurance benefits industry. Our passion, combined with the power of software technology and solid domain expertise, is what's driving EverythingBenefits™ to improve the lives of millions of people. Our philosophy is simple, Technology should make your life simpler, more rewarding and enjoyable!
Please submit cover letter and resume to the attention of HR via email email@example.com or complete the form below.