Located in New Providence, New Jersey, EverythingBenefits™ is a fast-growing technology company focusing on delivering software solutions that address the evolving needs of the healthcare landscape. Our passion, combined with the power of software technology and solid domain expertise, is what's driving EverythingBenefits™ to improve the lives of millions of people. Our philosophy is simple, Technology should make your life simpler, more rewarding and enjoyable!
Come be a part of our rapidly growing team! We have an immediate need for a Client-Focused Rock Star to fill the role of Client Support Manager. The ideal person will be Smart, Fun, Enthusiastic, Coachable and absolutely obsessive about the success of their clients.
- Manages 10+ employees
- Responsible for hiring, onboarding, coaching, performance management and terminations
- Represents the business on projects
- Strong focus on ever improving and evolving process and product
- Guides and supports support team to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Builds and maintains relationships with key personnel within client companies.
- Oversees the team conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Achieves client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the business.
- Works collaboratively across the organization
- Works with team to prevent and resolves client escalations
- Monitors company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Responsible for ensuring performance of the team to set standards, understanding business impacts of cost to support and minimizing inefficiencies
- Exceptional communication and follow up skills -both oral and written -with a strong attention to detail
- Stellar presentation skills, not afraid to speak in front of online and in-person audiences
- Must be proficient with, and an adopter of new technologies
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving outstanding customer satisfaction
- Takes ownership and proactively addresses new challenges and opportunities
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to learn and take direction – this will be CRITICAL to your success
- Must be able to come to work every day with a positive, can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with clients and team members.
- Exceptional written and analytical skills
- 3-5 years minimum experience working as a client support manager or other relevant role
- Bachelor's Degree Required, higher degree or HR certifications preferred
At EverythingBenefits™ we are committed to the professional growth and personal satisfaction of all of our team members. Because of this, we offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package, the opportunity for career advancement and a fun, friendly place to come to work.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation plans
- Generous holiday/vacation time off
- Medical / dental / vision benefits
- Continuing education contributions
- Friendly, energetic business-casual environment
- Forward-thinking management team
grads / veteranswelcome!
- EverythingBenefits™ is an EOE
This position offers an excellent opportunity to learn first-hand how to leverage best practices, current industry trends