Located in New Providence, New Jersey, EverythingBenefits™ is a fast-growing technology company focusing on delivering software solutions that address the evolving needs of the healthcare landscape. Our passion, combined with the power of software technology and solid domain expertise, is what's driving EverythingBenefits™ to improve the lives of millions of people. Our philosophy is simple, Technology should make your life simpler, more rewarding and enjoyable!
Come be a part of our rapidly growing team! We have an immediate need for a Client-Focused Rock Star to fill the role of Customer Success Specialist. The ideal person will be Smart, Fun, Enthusiastic, Coachable and absolutely obsessive about the success of their clients.
On a daily basis you will need to be able to:
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and assure they have an amazing experience
- Be responsible for new end-user client engagement and all pre/post-implementation support
- Be a fast learner ready to leverage our technology, tools and best practices to implement clients on our solution and manage their accounts
- Establish and deepen relationships with partners by understanding their business objectives and providing exemplary support
- Support clients through the implementation process by applying strong problem-solving, troubleshooting and data management skills
- Use sales prowess to identify upsell opportunities
- Exceptional communication and follow up skills -both oral and written -with a strong attention to detail
- Stellar presentation skills, not afraid to speak in front of online and in-person audiences
- Must be proficient with, and an adopter of new technologies
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving outstanding customer satisfaction
- Takes ownership and proactively addresses new challenges and opportunities
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to learn and take direction – this will be CRITICAL to your success
- Must be able to come to work every day with a positive, can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years of experience using an insurance benefit enrollment tool, CRM tool or any other SaaS web-based application
- 0- 2 years in an Account Management-type role preferred
- Track record as an enthusiastic team player with proven ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
At EverythingBenefits™ we are committed to the professional growth and personal satisfaction of all of our team members. Because of this, we offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package, the opportunity for career advancement and a fun, friendly place to come to work.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation plans
- Generous holiday/vacation time off
- Medical / dental / vision benefits
- Continuing education contributions
- Friendly, energetic business-casual environment
- Forward-thinking management team
grads / veteranswelcome!
- EverythingBenefits™ is an EOE
This position offers an excellent opportunity to learn first-hand how to leverage best practices, current industry trends