Located in New Providence, New Jersey, EverythingBenefits™ is a fast-growing technology company focused on delivering software solutions that address the evolving needs of the human resources and benefits administration landscape. This space presents the chance to work with a diverse set of buyers from employers, channel partners, brokers and insurance providers.
EverythingBenefits is looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist to join our growing team in New Providence, NJ. Our ideal candidate has the ability to quickly learn our industry, translate data into actionable marketing programs and drive quality leads that will result in closable pipeline. You should feel comfortable working independently as well as collaborate with internal key stakeholders and ensure marketing priorities align to corporate strategic imperatives and always execute with excellence.
- Leverage email marketing tactics to drive awareness / engagement, nurture and eventually convert net new logos into sales-ready opportunities.
- Drive engagement and cross-sell opportunities within our install base.
- Use paid media to drive demonstrable growth in traffic from target audience resulting in repeatable, scalable creation of high-quality inbound leads, closable pipeline and revenue.
- Test and execute strategies using various platforms for digital ads/retargeting, account-based ads and content syndication and optimize budget based on performance metrics.
- Drive conversions across customer journey stages among key audiences via content / content mapping and execution across paid media, social channels, live events and website personalization.
- Inform future investment strategies with weekly reporting.
We’re Looking For …
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in paid media / digital marketing and inbound marketing evidenced by work samples.
- Experience in B2B marketing to medium to enterprise sized companies and a good understanding of the marketing funnel and buyer’s journey framework.
- Experience using Salesforce is desired.
- Experience with Hubspot is also desired. Experience with Marketo or Eloqua will be considered.
- Experience supporting trade shows and industry events is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, works with a sense of urgency, ability to hold yourself accountable to reach targets.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with others.
What’s In It For You
- Work in a fun, positive and collaborative environment where everyone supports each other
- Awesome benefits – medical, dental, vision coverage
- Company supports “service days” where you can volunteer for a cause in your community
- Enjoy paid company holidays, floating holidays and remote / half-day Friday’s
- Provides necessary domain, industry and professional training
- Performance reviews, feedback opportunities, and an environment to grow your skillset, career and beyond!
To learn more about EverythingBenefits, click here.