Located in New Providence, New Jersey, EverythingBenefits™ is a fast-growing technology company focusing on delivering software solutions that address the evolving needs of the benefits landscape. This much sought after space presents the chance to work with employers, channel partners, brokers, and insurance providers. Our philosophy is simple, Technology should make your life simpler, more rewarding and enjoyable.
We’re looking to expand our dynamic, hard-working, innovative, and fast-paced team of professionals to support the accelerated growth of our company. We have an immediate need for a Sr. Alliance Manager role to join our sales and business development team.
The Sr. Alliance Manager position will focus initially on driving EverythingBenefits growth through supporting the formation and management of our indirect channel team, initially managing a team of 2 across 6 major platform partners and 120 resellers. This candidate will need to organize and ensure multiple-level relationships between EverythingBenefits and our core 6 partners. They will continue to advance the resell and drive revenue through a 120-strong partner network, as well as develop, find, and close both new Platform and Reseller Partners for our channel.
The correct candidate will have a strong focus and background in software channel management and proven track record of putting in processes that create frictionless enablement and revenue streams at scale for a channel community. As part of the sales team in this role, you will be working directly with the Chief Revenue Office and be a key driver in the strategy and development of the indirect GTM program. You will also need to work cross-functionally across product, marketing, and customer success teams, to help in the execution of go-to-market strategies and programs to drive bookings, revenue, and adoption for EverythingBenefits and its partners. Success will be the measured attainment of revenue through partnerships and bookings.
• Support the formulation of go-to-market strategies and priorities for partners.
• Tracking key metrics, and orchestrating internal EverythingBenefits teams to work with partners to effectively drive growth
• Drive action plans and partner incentives based on thoughtful strategic and financial benefits as well as
• Identifying new alliance opportunities, developing an account map to engage these partners
• Support the design of joint value propositions, sources of differentiation, messaging, positioning and in some cases packaging and pricing with relevant internal EverythingBenefits stakeholders and partners.
• Building a uniform partner program methodology to drive consistency and scale across our channel community
• Support the execution on plans, tracking and showing success metrics for each partner, including partner pipeline reporting, bookings, revenue
• BS/BA degree required
• 5 to 8 years of experience including in management consulting and the software industry
• Ability to quickly understand complex issues and develop/apply simplifying frameworks to facilitate broader organizational understanding, decision-making and action
• Proficient at leveraging analytics, data
• Output oriented with very strong ability to personally create
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent project management skills; able to effectively manage multiple ongoing projects to meet deadlines
• Experience with B2B subscription software businesses
• Experience in marketing Health Care space preferred but not required
• Equal opportunity employer
• Friendly, business-casual environment with an energetic, forward-thinking management team
• Competitive salary and incentive plan
• 401k matching contribution
• Generous holiday/vacation, health, dental, and vision benefits
• Up to $5,000 annually toward tuition reimbursement
• Free gym membership in New Providence, NJ office
At EverythingBenefits™ we are committed to the professional growth and personal satisfaction of our team members. Because of this, we conduct frequent performance reviews and present opportunity for career growth. Additionally, we offer our employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package and a casual and friendly work environment.
What do we offer?
This position offers an excellent opportunity to learn first-hand how to leverage best practices, current industry trends