SHRM 2019 is just a month away. Our team is excited to showcase our solutions and catch up with our old friends and make new ones at the show. If you're new to EverythingBenefits, this page is a good starting point to get to know us. We look forward to getting to know you too!
11 Things about EverythingBenefits
- We're no longer the new kid on the block. Since our launch in 2015, we've grown to support over 3,000 mid-to-large Employers in North America covering almost every vertical. Some of the companies we're proud to serve include Goodwill, GNSA, Covenant House, AccuPay, De Waffelbakkers, Crider Foods, Kearney Regional Medical Center and many others.
- We really do, everything benefits. Just like our name implies, our solutions cover the entire gamut of benefits experience; from Benefits Enrollment to COBRA Administration, Dependent Eligibility Audit and automated New Hire Reporting and more. All of our solutions eliminate paperwork and automate processes to help make benefits faster, simpler, and more compliant. We currently offer 3 solution suites, 8 pick-and-choose products, you can see what they are here.
- The integration is fast and seamless. One of the biggest pain points for many organizations and also one of the top reasons they delay switching to new systems is the dreaded prospect of lengthy and complicated integration. From the start, we've built our technology in such a way that it can live on top of most pre-existing systems - so no technical overhaul is needed! We're proud of how fast and easy it is to get up and running with us.
- Our technology may already be a click away. EverythingBenefits is integrated with over 200+ HR Platforms and providers such as PrismHR, ADP, iSolved, Kronos and many others. If you are within any of these ecosystems, EverythingBenefits is integrated already. If you are an HR platform, click here to see what we can do for you.
- Proactive solutions. Our technology continuously monitors our client’s HRIS system for updates and changes instead of our clients' having to reach out to us when a change occurs. This helps ensure nothing is missed taking the worry off their shoulders.
- Extensive carrier integrations. We're partnered with over 600 insurance, voluntary, and ancillary carriers automating the delivery of benefit enrollment data and any changes directly to them. Our solution reduces the time it takes to build an automated connect to days or a few weeks. To keep clients in the loop of all of the activities, we've built a portal where clients can access every communication to see what was sent to whom and when. Learn more about Carrier Connectivity.
- A dedicated team from onboarding on. Our customer success team customizes the onboarding experience, and provides training and project management until the product(s) go live and on. Even after the products are live, we continue to be there for as your needs evolve.
- Meet us in person. We attend over 15 industry events a year. Here’s where we’ll be next - EverythingBenefits Events.
- Not just another provider. We're launching truly revolutionary solutions that change our clients lives. For instance, our Benefits Reconciliation was the industry’s first automated solution that eliminated one of the most tedious, error-prone processes in HR. We really love automating!
- The word is spreading! Thanks to the support of organizations like yours, we were named finalists for @NJBIZ’s 2018 Business of the Year awards and chosen as Top 10 HR Tech Startups by HRTechOutlook Magazine. Our clients are truly an inspiration for all we do.
- Our clients always win. Don't just take our word of it! Read some of the success stories shared here by our friends: Testimonials and Case Studies.
Contact us! We'd love to hear your story.