Headquartered in New Providence, NJ, EverythingBenefits is a fast-growing benefits technology company that’s transforming the benefits’ landscape for employers, employees, payroll/HR providers, brokers, and insurance carriers.
We’re looking to expand our dynamic, hard-working, innovative, and fast-paced team of professionals to support the accelerated growth of our company. We have an immediate need for a Project Coordinator to join our team and help manage multiple integration projects with our reseller and technology partner ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated ability to multi-task, coordinate between cross-functional areas, and possess exceptional time management and communication skills.
Candidate’s responsibilities will include: coordinating on-boarding, training, and integration projects with our channel and technology partners. EverythingBenefits Project Coordinator candidate will possess an entrepreneurial mindset and “can-do” attitude, helping us establish a larger footprint within the health, ancillary and financial benefits’ marketplace with our outstanding technology and software.
What are the specifics of this Project Coordinator role?
- Gather, combine, assimilate, and share project information to establish detailed and realistic timelines whereby key stakeholders are held accountable for project outcomes.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders within the internal (R&D, marketing, sales, customer success, and other departments) and external groups to meet due dates for deliverables across multiple projects.
- Manage post-sale phases of project lifecycle, including detailed project information updates, follow-ups, feedback gathering, and other communications as needed.
- Delegate, review, manage and accept responsibility for work of members on team.
- Prepare and professionally present client-facing presentation decks highlighting project status and key milestones
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an aptitude to manage client escalations through successful resolution.
What’s the necessary background and experience for this Project Coordinator role?
- 3+ years of relevant hands-on project coordination experience preferably in a context of B2B and/or SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong knowledge of Google business suite and MS Office (including PowerPoint)
- Experience working with a project management systems (MS Project, Zoho, Monday, etc) strongly preferred; ability to learn new technology and system features quickly
- Ability to manage time, multitask, and deliver collaboratively on a high volume of projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, easily adapting to change such as changing client requests; changing deliverables.
- Stellar communication skills - both oral and written - with strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Self-starter personality, with an ability to manage up and communicate needs and timelines to senior team members
- Takes ownership of problems and proactively addresses them
- Additional Pluses:
- Insurance / benefits / workforce management industry experience
- Background in IT
- Equal opportunity employer
- Friendly, business-casual environment with an energetic, forward-thinking management team
- Competitive salary and incentive plan
- 401k matching contribution
- Generous holiday/vacation, health, dental, and vision benefits
- Up to $5,000 annually toward tuition reimbursement
- Free gym membership in New Providence, NJ office
Submit cover letter and resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org